Travel grants in connection with participation in the Nordic PhD Summit
If you plan to participate in the Nordic PhD Summit in Stockholm on 21 - 22 August 2017, you are eligible to apply the Graduate School of Health for a travel grant of 6,000 DKK.
The NorDoc network - Nordic Doctoral Training in Health Sciences – is arranging its first Nordic PhD Summit which will take place on 21 - 22 August 2017 at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm. Learn more about the summit and registration.
The Graduate School of Health strongly recommends our PhD students to participate in this event with presentations of your research project. This is a great opportunity to disseminate your findings to at greater audience and acquire experience in presentations for colleagues at research conferences and seminars.
The Graduate School of Health therefore offers 10 grants of 6,000 DKK to PhD students for participation in the Nordic Summit. The grant should be used for travel and accommodation expenses and registration fee.
- Registration for the Nordic PhD Summit 2017 (deadline 19 June 2017)
- Participation in the Summit from start to end
- Applicants who plan to do a presentation of his/her PhD project will be highly prioritised
- A recommendation from the main supervisor
- A budget for eligible expenses (travel and accommodation expenses and registration fee)
- A sketch of the presentation (or defined parts of it) in the form of an abstract (if you plan to do a presentation)
Applications for travel grants should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 June 2017.